This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Manish Kashyap (@webengage)
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work with the existing framework and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Work on the robustness of the application with lot of care
- Collaborate with other team members
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS
- Awareness around cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with module loaders such as require.js, AMD
- Familiarity with build tools like gulp/grunt
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer