This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Candidate needs to be a team player spear heading the build out of UI for an AngularJS/Bootstrap3 based web application with the modern flat design approach. Our stack is PHP (Silex/Kohna) and MySQL back-end with an AngularJS/Boostrap3 front-end, which may be extended with additional libraries (d3) and directives. The position is Full time (flexible) with lots of opportunity for growth.
We are looking for a front-end ninja with the following:
- Experienced AngularJS development or any other MVC/MVVM client-side frameworks such as knockout, ember or backbone.
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- Great UX experience and passion of high performing UI
- Create scalable and reusable code
ABOUT THE JOB
- Write code for the views/templates
- Implement Directives to extend AngularJS’s core functionality
- Design UI elements and layout with an overall UX mindset
- Design graphical elements to clearly present data to the end user
- Git version control
- Experience with CMS and creating adaptive websites
- Work with a project manager, create wireframes and examples to build out the UI for a new web application
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer