This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the company:
💰 Early-stage, funded, growing, growing fast, profitable!
🎯 Mission Driven: To help small & large Indian businesses grow faster
Min. Experience: 3+ years in Full Stack Development
- You primarily identify as a full-stack engineer and are comfortable working on the server-side as well as UI side.
- You have shipped code to production recently and regularly
- You are driven and care about doing a good job and improving your craft.
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable
- You have excellent coding, programming, and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience with implementing modern architectural patterns.
- You have good debugging skills and coding practices
- You are fluent in using the tools of the trade: Editors, Git, Command line, Slack, Jira
- You should have relevant experience in the Ruby on Rails stack.
- You have experience with multiple ORMs
- You have experience in Postgres / MySQL
- You have experience in ReactJS
What you can expect from us:
- Mentorship, growth, great work culture
- We are a people-first team. Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team’s DNA
- We believe in solving problems from first principles
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work, we won't bother you with unnecessary meetings
What we ask from you:
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills.
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other.
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
- Take ownership of your product
- Should be capable of handling one complete product end-to-end - with minimal oversight
- If you have DevOps expertise: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- If you have amazing frontend skills
- If you have created or contributed to an open-source component or library, we will love to see the code
- If you have given a talk or spoken in a meetup/conference
- If you have a hobby project, we will love to hear about it
- If you have previously worked in startups
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer