Wahed is the first automated ethical investment platform in the world. Our company's mission is to provide a safe, reliable, and truly automated ethical investment vehicle to investors across the globe.
We are looking for a skilled full-stack software engineer's to build and manage our web and mobile applications.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 year's of development experience with the skills listed below.
What we look for,
- Very strong CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Strong analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Minimum 3 years of prior coding experience
- Open to learning and working with new technologies and programming languages
- Interested to take up frontend as well as backend tasks, you can focus more on areas you are interested in, but expected to be involved in all areas
- Startup experience is a plus
What you would be working on,
- You'll build and maintain efficient reliable code based on product team requirements and user stories
- Work with other team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options and agree on how to deliver the requirements
- Working within a multi-functional Agile team
- Demonstrating a consistent focus on quality
- Provide technical support to operations or other development teams
What we evaluate you on,
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- We do not evaluate on the univeristy degree or marks scored
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup expanding globally
- Encourages learning and growth of employees
Some of the technologies currently Wahed uses are Go, GraphQL, Typescript, ReactJS, GatsbyJS, React Native, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer