This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Service Now Developer
Posted by Pavithra Rajesh (@pavithrarajesh)
- Experience in any two of the following applications are must. Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Catalog Management.
- Experience in defining SLA’s and OLA’s.
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and generating detailed Requirement Specification and Solution Design
- Experience in Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard and ITOM applications like ServiceNow Discovery, Event Management and ServiceNow Mapping. documents.
A minimum of 4+ years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
- Experience in implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations.
- Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
- Experience implementing ServiceNow modules including : Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound emails
- Functional knowledge on ServiceNow Configuration, Incident, Change, Problem Management and Financial Management applications.
- Experience in Domain Segregation and MSP implementations.
- Experience in Catalog client scripts, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, Data collector scripts.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow.
- Experience in custom build integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC.
- Experience in configuring/customizing Amazon and VMWare ServiceNow cloud provisioning service catalog applications.
- Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes is plus.
- Bi-directional integration experience with Atrium CMDB and Other monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of cloud concepts and architecture is plus.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
20. Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving ability, and time management skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.