- Experience in any two of the following applications are must. Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Catalog Management.
- Experience in defining SLA’s and OLA’s.
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and generating detailed Requirement Specification and Solution Design
- Experience in Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard and ITOM applications like ServiceNow Discovery, Event Management and ServiceNow Mapping. documents.
A minimum of 4+ years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
- Experience in implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations.
- Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
- Experience implementing ServiceNow modules including : Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound emails
- Functional knowledge on ServiceNow Configuration, Incident, Change, Problem Management and Financial Management applications.
- Experience in Domain Segregation and MSP implementations.
- Experience in Catalog client scripts, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, Data collector scripts.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow.
- Experience in custom build integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC.
- Experience in configuring/customizing Amazon and VMWare ServiceNow cloud provisioning service catalog applications.
- Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes is plus.
- Bi-directional integration experience with Atrium CMDB and Other monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of cloud concepts and architecture is plus.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
20. Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving ability, and time management skills.