This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for expanding and optimising our product data pipeline, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ stores.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
-Working closely with our product teams to optimise our data flow pipeline
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating
manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer