This post is from voltasset.com, which may or may not be affiliated with twitter.com
Fullstack (MEAN) Developer
Posted by VoltAsset (@voltasset)
VoltAsset is an app-based internet service provider. The company offer smart transportations solutions for the common man, through its revolutionary electric vehicle sharing; offering mass-transportation at its truest and most-sustainable form. We have set out on a mission to eliminate carbon emissions and to increase green vehicle utilization by bringing advanced electric mobility solutions.
Key Stack Knowledge Expected:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in MEAN Stack
- Experience focus in Node JS (Express), MongoDB
- Good knowledge on coding standards , design patterns , unit testing frameworks
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Good communication skills
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. He should also have knowledge of mobile applications.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture and mobile app related skills and experience.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer