This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React Frontend Engineer
Posted by Aakash Patel
Hello fellow developer!
We are looking for a full time front-end developer, who can work independently under a team leader with a sense of ownership for his own work
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- React.js – 3+ years of experience
- Typescript.js - someone who has worked with Typescript quite a bit and is comfortable with it.(not a beginner).
- HTML/CSS – 3+ years of experience
- A passion for building well designed and well tested front-end websites
You will have an opportunity of working with the CTO of the product company, and a team of software engineers from across the globe who have successfully orchestrated development and deployment of several products.
This is a full-time salaried position working flexible hours but a overlap with the team for 3-4 hours each day, and video conferencing when necessary.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Bachelors/Masters in Computer Application or Equivalent and 3+ years of (Academic/Professional) experience.
- Have worked with React.js and has a good understanding of it
- Strong software testing principles
- You should have experience writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with data-driven UI-components/Dashboards/UserFlows a big plus
- well Acquainted with working in an Agile environment.
- Competitive Pay based on experience(8,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career, and your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers
- Flexible Working Hours
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer