This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Android Developer-VinSol-Delhi and Noida
Posted by Yogyata Airi
- Translate designs into pixel perfect layouts and build advanced applications for Android platform. (Phones and Tablets)
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively using RxJava/RxAndroid
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile apps
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues and share solutions with team-members.
- App profiling for improving apps performance.
- Strong understanding of object oriented principles and a basic understanding of design patterns.
- Proficient in Java and/or Kotlin with good knowledge of Threads and Collections Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Understanding of basic components of an Android application and their lifecycle.
- Understanding of Android XML user interface layouts and layout inflation.
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of architectural patterns MVC, MVP, and MVVM.
- Understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of Gradle build system.
Good To Have:
- Experience of working with Google Maps, location APIs, Recycler view, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of Reactive paradigm (RxJava/RxAndroid framework), data binding and Android Lifecycle components.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- A knack for debugging, benchmarking and optimization.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer