This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Dev/Ops Engineer (2+ years)
Posted by abul walid (@walidabul)
Why you should join ViMo- ViMo is an Austrian software product company with a strong history of 20 years. You will get a chance to work with some of the passionate minds in the industry. With our un-matched passion for technology and innovation, you will be part of a vibrant environment. Come, help us shape the future of this company. We have successful products in telecom apps, telecom infrastructure, retail and food industry.
- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production servers for incidents and trends
- Implement best practices to ensure availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability, and performance in mind
- Confidence to do items mentioned in responsibilities section.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in Docker based deployment.
- Exposure in working with Ansible, Jenkins, Python
- Exposure to Active Directory, ETCD, Haproxy, Nginx, VPN etc.
- Good experience in AWS/OpenStack/Cloud
- Good exposure to Docker containers
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores
- Mongodb and mysql Administraton, Clustering and management.
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with basic Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Windows administration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer