● Node.js, Python, Express js and experience with AWS
● Angular and bootstrap
● Mysql and MongoDB
● Web services for web and mobile apps
● Self-driven, and passionate to make an impact in the world.
What kind of person we are looking:
● Experience integration of data storage solutions like mongoDB and nosql cloud data store.
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Code, test and operate node.js based services
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express js.
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
● Strong understanding of front-end technologies such as Angular JS, HTML5 and CSS.
● Deployed and managed critical applications using a number of AWS services like (not limited to)
S3, EC2, Route 53, Lambda etc.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and
optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket etc.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team, driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
- Work on the trendiest and most exciting technology products
- Learn to use the best processes for building and delivering products most efficiently
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- A profitable and sustainable Brand
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer