This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for Sr Software Engineer who will be responsible for entire backend stack development. Candidates should have knowledge of entire software lifecycle development process. You’ll be also collaborating actively with entire team including engineering, product and designers.
As a Developer:
- Amazing colleagues to work with
- A great office culture
- The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason
- Responsible for overall tech stack of the product
- Designing overall architecture of the web/ mobile application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Exposure to security and data protection management
- Building modular, reusable codes and libraries
- Ability to build product from scratch & drive it to completion
- Optimize applications for best user experience
- Development experience for both mobile and web based products.
- Unit Testing of developed modules
- CSS preprocessors like Sass, LESS, bootstrap
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Web sockets
- Rest API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Min 3 Yrs of experience in Node JS/ MongoDB/ MySQL
- Experience in web services and developing APIs
- At home @ Social media
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Respecting every soul and maintaining the respectful culture
What We Need:
- BTech/ MTech (Computer Science/ IT background)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer