This post is from vikuna.io, which may or may not be affiliated with contractnest.com
We at Vikuna, are building a new age product company, building SaaS based 'Service Contracts' at www.contractnest.com, which is aimed at creating high-impact to business and consumers alike. Our innovative and simple process is going to be a path-breaking initative on how business are going to engage the contracts and plans going forward.
As a full stack MEAN developer, you will contribute to our end to end product platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter and a strong contributer towars the team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
Responsibilities and Duties
- 2-4 years of software industry experience
- Building and developing product and platforms
- Proficient in both client side as well as server-side
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should be capable of writing well commented and format code using standards
In depth knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, REST APIs
- Experience creating user interface using HTML, Bootstrap/Material and CSS/SCSS
- Exposure towards Ionic is / React-native a Plus
- database: MongoDB
- Experience in working on Visual Studio Code, Git- Experience in working on Build Tools like Gulp and Webpack
Location – Hyderabad
This position expects developer to work individually and is a WFH for the next 3 months
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer