This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Like building products from scratch? Can work in React or Rails?
Posted by Vineet Thanedar (@vint)
My name is Vineet Thanedar. I'm the founder of Version One Labs (look me up on LinkedIn) and I want you to work with me on an interesting new idea!
I was previously Director of Engineering at Crunchbase, led product and engineering at Oncue (venture-funded B2B SaaS) and have built products at multiple bay area startups. I run a product development studio, Version One Labs, that works with startups here in California. The website is a bit out of date but I’m currently working with a few exciting startups to help them with their product dev efforts.
This role is for a different mission though. I am currently in the early stages of building our first internal product and am looking for 2-3 scrappy, driven, and sharp developers who are interested in working on exciting ideas and build products from the ground up.
I promise you will learn a lot in the process. If you have startup dreams of your own and are interested in some day doing your own thing, I strongly believe this experience + the wealth of knowledge I can share with you could be invaluable for you.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- you must be highly proficient with React (typescript, redux etc etc) or Rails (strong database design, clean code, and API building skills). I will check for your fluency with both.
- you enjoy the process of building something from scratch and don't require a ton of hand holding, i.e., you are self-driven
- you like the autonomy and freedom of working on early stage stuff and can manage your own time (I don't boss around and like working with people who I don't have to manage too much)
- you have utmost integrity (tell me what you don't know and deliver what you say you will, when you say you will)
- you are willing and open to new ideas and are a fast learner
If this is appealing to you, please apply. I respond quickly.
Agencies -- please don't contact me.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer