This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Verloop is looking for a User Experience design Intern to join the team in Bangalore.
What is Verloop: Verloop(https://verloop.io) is a Customer Support and Engagement Automation company. We strongly believe that interaction with customers should be simple and scalable. To achieve this, we use a mix of Machine Learning and Human approach to let companies interact with Customers. Companies live with us have seen a tremendous increase in engagement and substantial drop in support queries.
We count some of the India’s biggest banks, insurance and retail companies as our customers. Apart from India, we work with companies in middle east and APAC.
Why should you join: Being the first designer in team, you will be able to evolve product design from ground up. Rather than contributing to a small feature, you will own it end to end. Product you will be working already touches life of a significant part of India and will contribute immensely in your learning and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Wireframes and prototypes for product validation.
- Crafting User Experience for products already in production(want to throw away the current design and do it from scratch? Why not!).
- Assist engineering to understand why this shade of blue is better than the other.
- Work with Product team and Founder to measure impact of new design and quantify results.
- Prior experience in UI/UX design.
- Be comfortable in working as an individual designer.
- You need to comfortable with prototyping and designing tools.
- We fail and you will too. Learn from them and move on.
- At times we are chaotic, you need to be comfortable dealing with it.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer