This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React and Nodejs developer for Blockchain product
Posted by Kallol Borah (@kallolborah)
We are working on a blockchain based financial services platform and are looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Engineer who is hands on React and NodeJs.
1. 2+ years of frontend experience in React, React native, Material UI, HTML, CSS
2. 2+ years of backend experience in NodeJS, Typescript
3. Any experience of web3 or etherjs libraries used in connecting to smart contracts is a plus.
4. Experience of deploying applications on production on AWS or Azure Cloud
5. Ability to use Git, CI/CD pipelines
1. Develop and deploy backend and middleware components such as event driven messaging tools and SDKs.
2. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Compensation and Benefits :
1. Market standard compensation.
2. Hands on work and learning on Blockchain technology.
3. Opportunity to deploy applications on production systems and exposure to a global user base.
* Must be available to start immediately.* Location : Remote
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer