Android Engineer @ Vebbler
Posted by Vebbler (@vebbler)
Vebbler is looking for awesome and passionate team members who can just us full-time as Android developers. You will get an oppotunity to work on one of the biggest social media and photo-sharing platforms coming out of India.
What we are looking for:
- More than 3 years of experience in Android development.
- An aesthetic sense of UI / UX and product-based apps.
- You have a strong understanding about MVC pattern and object oriented programming.
- Hands on experience of working with Android Java and SQLite.
- Ability to work with APIs.
- You're up-to-date with the Android design patterns and best practices.
- You've created at least one app that’s in use by people and is available in the Play Store.
- You need to love what you do, have opinions, and get excited about software.
You can find our entire job description here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oQCPYJjQNZdWFCZ1RKRzlIU0k/view?usp=sharing
Vebbler is a 'photo collaboration' app that helps you create private shared albums with friends for any occasion - be it a nightout, holiday, wedding or any celebration. We all know how cumbersome it is to send and receive photos after events via messaging apps, pen drives and SD cards. Vebbler aims to revolutionize that by harnessing the smartphone camera to enable real-time sharing. With 68,000 photo albums created, 3.4 million photos shared and 900,000 users, Vebbler is becoming the go-to app for group sharing among millennials.
Some of our key investors include Anupam Mittal, Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com, Sharad Sharma, Former CEO of Yahoo India and Mohandas Pai, Former Managing Director of Infosys. Here is the link to the website: http://vebbler.com. You can also download the App on Android and iOS.
Team Size & Location:
We are a team of 16 people and are based out of Indiranagar, close to 100 Feet Road.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer