Sr. Django Developer @ Vebbler
Posted by Vebbler (@vebbler)
Vebbler is looking for awesome and passionate team members who can just us full-time as Python (Django) developers. You will get an oppotunity to work on one of the biggest social media and photo-sharing platforms coming out of India.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Pyramid / Django , MongoDB ).
- Familiarity with task queues, Redis, RabbitMQ, Scrapy
- Must know how to scale application through AWS (or similar platforms).
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- 2 - 5 years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Experience setting up and managing servers.
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
- Object-oriented design and development strategies
- Web services/API experiences is a bonus
Vebbler is a 'photo collaboration' app that helps you create private shared albums with friends for any occasion - be it a nightout, holiday, wedding or any celebration. We all know how cumbersome it is to send and receive photos after events via messaging apps, pen drives and SD cards. Vebbler aims to revolutionize that by harnessing the smartphone camera to enable real-time sharing. With 68,000 photo albums created, 3.4 million photos shared and 900,000 users, Vebbler is becoming the go-to app for group sharing among millennials.
Some of our key investors include Anupam Mittal, Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com, Sharad Sharma, Former CEO of Yahoo India and Mohandas Pai, Former Managing Director of Infosys. Here is the link to the website: http://vebbler.com. You can also download the App on Android and iOS.
Flexible Work Timings, Open Work Culture, In-House Food Options Available, Creative Office Space.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer