Backend API Engineer
Posted by Nilesh Bajaj (@nileshbajaj12)
Vayve Technologies is a Customer Application Specific Product & Solutions company founded by IIT Bombay alumnus based out of Mumbai. Our service offerings include end-to-end system design, prototype development and manufacturing. At Vayve, we are developing large scale IoT solutions to communicate with the fleet of millions of customer specific devices. The development is ongoing on the backend for implementing a highly scalable message broker, distributed database for data storage, data processing and analytics, and the frond-end for displaying relevant data suited to different customer requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Backend services and APIs design and implementation
· Proficiency with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL), SQL
· Proficiency in version control (Git) and good development practices
· Experience in either designing or maintaining systems for scale
· How to use concurrency patterns (e.g.: coroutines, async)
· Linux system administration
· Experience in Django
· Total Experience- 1-5 years
· Relevant Experience- 1 year +
· Salary no bar for the right candidate. Up-to 15 lpa for candidate that fits the profile perfectly.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer