This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Android Developer
Posted by Bhanu Prathap Kamaraj
Build next-generation mobile apps for some of the most successful startups of the next decade.
Start date: Immediate Hire
1-5 years working as a software engineer, backend developer, android developer.
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Computer Science
- Location: Chennai
This role is ideal for:
Aspiring CTO: You want an engineering management-track position that teaches you every facet of tech (coding, product, user research, business development). You want to develop technical and non-technical skills (communication, presentation, sales) that will prepare you to lead a global division or start your own company some day.
- Tech realist: You want to build real-world solutions that are used by millions.
- Client-friendly and team player: You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and interacting directly with clients.
- Diverse project portfolio: You like large-scale projects, but appreciate the learning opportunities of a startup environment.
- Global mindset and intellectual curiosity: You have the personal projects or interests to prove it.
From your first day on the job, you will develop mobile applications for our industry-leading clients.
Interact directly with decision makers (CEOs and CTOs, founders, managing directors, leads)
- Collaborate in small agile teams of one or two developers, with support from the project?s tech lead and an agile coach.
- Develop and deploy eye-catching and superior mobile or data system applications.
Minimum Qualification for an Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year experience building mobile application.
- Experience developing application using google maps, google news, video features.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently or within a team.
- Must have a desire and drive to learn new technologies, and to continuously learn and grow as a professional and as an individual.
- Must have a passion for creating and delivering software that is both high quality and highly innovative.
- Must have excellent programming, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines.
- Must be able to understand and appropriately respond to client needs.
Good to have:
- Passion for Automotive Industry.
- Previous consulting experience.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer