This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by valtanix (@valtanix)
As a developer, we write micro-services with a good level of abstraction. Our APIs are RESTful, primarily written using Java 8. You will work independently and will also be responsible for making technical decisions within a team. Our development strategy is agile and we work in small Scrum teams of 3–4. Everyday, you will be working on developing and improving features built primarily in Java, Python, AngularJS, Cassandra and MySQL.
- Hands-on developing experience in Java.
- Deep Knowledge of Angular JS, HTML5, CSS and REST API.
- Good Understanding of UX.
- Passionate believer in Open Source and JVM platform.
- You will be a data-driven, analytical engineer with an eye for detail.
- Willingness to constantly learn new technologies
- Work remotely. Literally, anywhere in the world.
- Work on challenging problems and build a profitable company.
- Hammock driven development.
- Flexible vacation plans.
- Access to startup events and conferences.
- Company Sponsors as many as books you want that helps your hack.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.