This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Vahan, we’re a team of former Apple & Google engineers and designers working on building an AI-driven virtual assistant for blue-collar workers. Our product delivers automated support and training to workers over WhatsApp via a chatbot. We’re backed by marquee investors such as Gokul Rajaram, who built AdSense at Google, Mekin Maheshwari, former CPO at Flipkart and Vir Kashyap, Co-Founder at Babajob.
We're seeking a full-time Sales Associate to help us realize our mission of unlocking the potential of blue-collar workers.
- Lead Vahan’s sales efforts and help achieve our growth targets
- Own customer relationships across various stages of the pipeline
- Help us refine and build our sales playbook
- 2-4 years of experience in selling technology products to HR and L&D at corporates in India
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
- Highly self-driven and detail-oriented
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Prosperworks etc.
- Located in Bangalore or willing to relocate there
Nice to haves
- Experience in developing sales/go-to-market strategies
- Previous startup experience
- 10-15 lac per annum base + 8-15% commission
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.