This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Vahan, we’re an ex-Siri, Apple, Google team working on building an AI-driven virtual assistant for blue-collar workers. Our assistant helps blue-collar workers get access to jobs and relevant training and support over WhatsApp.
We're seeking Junior NLP Engineers (Full time and Interns) to help us realize our mission of unlocking the potential of blue-collar workers.
- Develop scalable language models from text data to “understand” text utterances on messaging apps (WhatsApp, FB Messenger) for speakers of regional languages.
- Develop conversational framework for training and support content.
- Develop mini-dialogue systems for common conversational use cases.
- Currently pursuing Computer Science or Engineering degree or recent graduate.
- Strong knowledge in computer science fundamentals, algorithms, mathematics, linear algebra, probability and statistics.
- Good working knowledge of Python with ability to write efficient, concise, production ready code
Some experience with NLP frameworks like Spacy, fastText. MITIE, Stanford’s CoreNLP, nltk, scikit.
- Experience with state-of-the-art NLP or Machine Learning techniques.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like Keras and Tensorflow.
- Passion for creating positive social impact.
- Collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be located in Bangalore, India, or be willing to relocate there.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Good eye for usability and design
- Commensurate with experience
If interested, please fill this job application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCmpp_QJ5db0KjuDRU0dauYG9vO3HjhXG4JBEcF7mBB_fWpw/viewform
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.