This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
India adds 15 million to the workforce every year but it is estimated that at least 50% are unemployable because of poor English communication and cognitive skills. This has led to the creation of a workforce that is 500 million people strong of which 60% earn less than $2/day - the poverty line in many countries. This issue, wherein most of our workers are operating significantly below their potential, presents a massive macroeconomic problem for India. It could make or break our country's future - our demographic dividend could turn into a demographic disaster. At Vahan, we're building India's first Artificial Intelligence driven virtual teacher for teaching skills that help enhance employability for workers and job applicants.
We're seeking a Sales Associate to help us realize our mission of bridging the skills-gap in India.
- Running the customer development & sales processes
- Lead generation (HR, L&D in Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare and BFSI)
- Understanding customer needs/challenges
- Pitching our solution and converting into pilots
- Converting pilots into paid accounts
- Business model development
- Assessing opportunities and defining experiments to test different hypothesesInteracting with other relevant stakeholders in the government, CSR etc.
- Preparing sales collateral
- 3-5 years of experience selling education technology products to corporate L&D or HR departments
- Experience developing sales strategy
- Highly self-driven and detail-oriented
- Excellent English proficiency
- Location is flexible
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Previous startup experience
- Solve a problem that will change millions of lives in a profound way
- Work alongside people who have worked at successful startups in Silicon Valley and New York
- Significant equity stake in the company
- Weekly happy hours with the team
- Monthly team hiking trips around Bangalore
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.