This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Vahan, we’re enabling jobs for the next billion internet users via messaging apps such as WhatsApp. We’re backed by marquee investors such as Gokul Rajaram, who built AdSense at Google, Mekin Maheshwari, former CPO at Flipkart and Vir Kashyap, Co-Founder at Babajob.
We're seeking a full-time Product Manager to help us realize our mission of disrupting the “ovarian lottery”.
- Help define the 2-5 year product vision and strategy.
- Planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve short and long term goals.
- Work with engineers and designers to build the service and product.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering and Sales.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and current market solutions.
- Experience: 4-6 years of product management experience.
- Analytics: You are very comfortable getting the data you need and transforming it into insights and initiatives without support. SQL, scripting languages, and data-visualization packages are tools you can easily reach for and leverage so your decisions are data-informed and clearly articulated.
- Efficiency: Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Collaboration: Track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line.
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Bonus points if you’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup.
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Vahan’s mission and new technology.
- Experience with and solving problems for the on-demand economy.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer