Vaahaq is a product which aims to bring discipline on the roads, and therefore, make the roads accident free. Vaahaq is building an ecosystem for people who wish to learn or enhance their driving skills. This enables the people to (i) get the learner license, (ii) learn driving skills from the most-trustworthy driving schools nearby, and (iii) also get a permanent driving license, all through the same ecosystem. Vaahaq ensures that people who are part of this ecosystem get skillful enough that they can drive in difficult conditions as well. This is accomplished with the help of a system, where learners can practice driving a car for an unlimited amount of time, and situations-based learning with the help of videos on mobile and web applications
Why should you apply?
- You'll be working directly with the founding team of experienced professionals, which will develop your leadership skills, communication skills, public speaking skills and technical skills.
- Experience the culture of a fast growing startup and get to learn more from the teams other than your team. Example: Vaahaq's design team is always interested in knowing what's going on in the operations team
- Become a complete owner of the work that you are doing.
- You'll receive internship experience letter at the end of the internship.
Who should apply?
If you are passionate about developing mobile applications which gets directly used in the market by the customers, then you should apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help the team in mobile application development for iOS and Android (React Native)
2. Collaborate with the core engineering team to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market
3. Design and build innovative technologies and help lead fundamental changes in the industry
4. Design and code the right solutions by following industry best practices
5. Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software
6. Create solutions that will directly be used by end-users
7. Transform designs and wireframes into high-quality source code
8. Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of the application
9. Test the code for reliability, robustness, and usability
10. Identify and rectify source code and fix bugs
11. Document source code and produce training material
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer