This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Development Executive
Posted by HRUSTHAAN (@usthaanjobs)
uSthaan is an enthusiastic startup with many audacious tasks. Finding a formidable challenge isnt a challenge at uSthaan.
Joining our team will give you an opportunity to solve real world problems. Solving the problems is a small part of it. You will actually be able to create something that the world will cherish and have your distinct signature on some of the most awesome products we will create together. You will be responsible of making important decisions that will help us shape the products for an amazing tomorrow.
If you are someone who can put plans to actions, if you are someone who wants to bring in a fundamental change in how things are traditionally done, we would be glad to have you on our team!
1. Handling cold calling, prospecting, qualifying, and working on all other aspects of sales
2. Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
3. Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual revenue unit and goals
4. Managing the sales aspects of the revenue territory and providing a detailed & accurate monthly forecast
5. Working hand-in-hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs
6. Continuously coordinating effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities
7. Preparing sales reports monthly/quarterly
8. Conducting new territory research
9. Planning and modifying products to meet customer requirements as per customer feedback
10. Providing technical solution & support for customer/market & help clients solve problems with installed equipment
11. Working on new business and product development as per the response received from clients
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering
• Freshers are welcome. Experience in frontend/UX/UI will be preferred
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of Data Structures, coding & Algorithms
• Passionate about the quality of work & its impact
• Experience with front end or back end web technologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn & adapt rapidly
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer