This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Backend Python Developer
Posted by Jugnu
- Optimise design & code for performance & scalability
- Write reusable & maintainable code
- Increase performance & user experience of backend systems, while adding new capabilities.
- Add new layers to the backend using rules & learning-based algorithms.
- Strengthen and scale our analytics & reporting engines.
- Respond quickly to customer service issues
- Be available for live issues and contribute to maintaining application uptime
- Can easily understand an API and develop integrations
Experience : 4+ years
Technical Skills :
- 4+ years of technical experience, preferably with a startup.
- Proficient in Python
- 2+ years of experience with Django
- Hands-on with deployment & Google Cloud
- Machine Learning algorithms experience
- Comfortable with technologies such as Redis, Celery, Postgres
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer