This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Independent Product Engineers <Fullstack>
Posted by Arivanandan U (@arivanandan)
We are a funded Ed-Tech company founded by Harvard and UCLA faculty that teaches Machine Learning, Statistics, and AI. We're building a virtual university - course management, discussions, tests, code running and the works. We intend to be the world's leading institution for education and research in AI - completely online, completely live and asset light.
We're looking for independent, self-motivated engineers who can design and own entire subsystems. We're scaling globally, and you'll be among our earliest hires.
What we want:
- Critical thinking. Someone who spends hours thinking through everything before they code.
- Commitment. Your word is gold and if you say it'll happen, it will happen.
- Ownership. You know where the ship is going, you know how to get it there and you will get it there.
- Speed. We're a startup and we want things done fast. You'll have to keep an eye out so you don't meander.
- Communication. The ability to communicate clearly in writing and speech is crucial.
- Meticulousness. You don't half-ass things. You think about every little piece of your work and craft it.
What you'll get:
- Independence. You choose the direction you want to take the system. You decide how you execute things.
- Time. We don't work too hard. You can choose what times work for you.
- Money. We pay market plus equity.
- Execution oriented environment. No unnecessary meetings. No red-tape.
- Expedited learning. There's a good chance you'll learn more here than all of your previous jobs.
About the tech:
We're looking to hire experienced fullstack engineers who've built things and are ready to take it to the next level.
We promise to keep it as short as we can. The interview is mostly talking and some coding. We don't do weird data structures and algorithms questions that you'd not use on the job.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer