This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Unikwan Innovations (@unikwaninnovations)
Unikwan Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is a design company that is striving to improve user experiences in the fields of e-commerce, finance, travel, government services and many more. We need a UI/UX designer who can join our team to create and take up new and exciting projects to deliver enriched user experiences for our users.
- Responsible for the product interface design, creative work, and production work. Grasp the overall style to design.
- Test the interface and the feasibility of the product by users. Then record the user feedback.
- According to the user, feedback to optimize the design so that the product meets the needs of users.
- Make an analysis of competitive products from the business objectives, user needs, and brand direction. Collect the related data, interview users and then issue a requirements document.
- Create a prototype design to determine the initial interaction plan. Make low-fidelity prototypes. Determine the final interactive plan on the base of user testing.
- Determine the interface style and layout, and design the key interface text.
- Test the feasibility of the product and find out the problem.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- 2 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer