This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend / Full Stack Software Engineer
Unibook is an early stage startup based out of Bangalore started by IIT and IIM founders. who worked in the industry at a major unicorn in the capacity of India and International Business Head. We are working to build a business communication platform for MSMEs replacing the need of using multiple platforms and traditional ways of using diaries, notepads, mental reminders to run its business. MSME sector has more than 75 million users with 100million + workforce ready to come online due to low cost smartphones, internet accessibility and the need to go mobile first in the digital driven economy.
- Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage.
- Take complete ownership of customer facing modules of Unibook product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance.
- Work closely with the founders and vertical heads for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks.
- Participate actively in design discussions and define the long term architecture of the system.
- BE/B Tech/ME from IIT/NIT/REC/BIT's or other top tier colleges with 2-6 years of work experience working on scalable and high performance web based products.
- Candidates should have prior experience in working with dynamic mobile and desktop sites which are responsive and highly performant.
- Prior experience with NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, React Native and Redux is must.
- Strong fundamentals around React Native & Android application development.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces and expertise in improving page performance/screen performance is must.
- Candidates should be hands on with the latest trends in frontend development like Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages etc.
- Good understanding of version control tools like Git, Subversion is required.
- Good understanding of the latest web frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone, EmberJS, Bootstrap is good to have.
- Hands on knowledge of one scripting language such as Ruby, Python, PHP is desirable, not necessary.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates with prior experience in startups would be preferred.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer