This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UI/ UX Designer
Posted by Gurliv Sembhi (@gurliv)
Design and user experience is a fundamental part of our identity and something we value highly here at Uncommon. We’re looking for a likeminded UI/UX Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
What you will do
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables for the team.
- Actively contribute to our visionary work and generate ideas.
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes for the web, iOS and Android.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices.
Who you are
- Proven experience delivering great UX design as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer.
- Excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the users needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team.
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the design team and organization.
Skills & Qualification
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of Web, Android and iOS UI patterns
- Experience with Adoble Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch & Figma
- Experience with Prototyping Tools like Invision, Marvel & Principle
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer