Computer Vision/Deep Learning Software Engineer for award-winning Bangalore startup
Uncanny Vision is an award winning technology start-up focused on delivering optimized real-time Computer Vision for IoT devices. Our team has over 50+ years combined experience in the technology area. Our Software Toolkit increases the performance of computer vision algorithms multifold and our Artificial Intelligence (AI) software has generated phenomenal excitement amongst large Fortune 500 companies in the US, Japan & India.
We are looking for a smart engineer with a computer science/electronics degree. Your primary mission is to put Deep Learning algorithms into practice for Computer Vision, while growing your own expertise in machine learning. Our ideal candidate enjoys translating deep learning techniques into production code. You should have at least one year of prior relevant experience.
- Translate designs and algorithms into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Proficiency with Python, and C/C++ development environments
- Strong knowledge of software design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Prior exposure to Machine Learning, Deep Learning (Caffe, Theano, Torch, TensorFlow, etc.)
Additional Skills that are a plus
- Familiarity with cloud services (like AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Familiarity with Computer Vision algorithms
- Prior experience on embedded systems like Raspberry Pi, Zynq, Panda board, etc.
- Prior experience with Operating systems like Linux, Android, etc.