This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Computer Vision/Deep Learning Software Engineer for award-winning Bangalore startup
Uncanny Vision is an award winning technology start-up focused on delivering optimized real-time Computer Vision for IoT devices. Our team has over 50+ years combined experience in the technology area. Our Software Toolkit increases the performance of computer vision algorithms multifold and our Artificial Intelligence (AI) software has generated phenomenal excitement amongst large Fortune 500 companies in the US, Japan & India.
We are looking for a smart engineer with a computer science/electronics degree. Your primary mission is to put Deep Learning algorithms into practice for Computer Vision, while growing your own expertise in machine learning. Our ideal candidate enjoys translating deep learning techniques into production code. You should have at least one year of prior relevant experience.
- Translate designs and algorithms into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Proficiency with Python, and C/C++ development environments
- Strong knowledge of software design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Prior exposure to Machine Learning, Deep Learning (Caffe, Theano, Torch, TensorFlow, etc.)
Additional Skills that are a plus
- Familiarity with cloud services (like AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Familiarity with Computer Vision algorithms
- Prior experience on embedded systems like Raspberry Pi, Zynq, Panda board, etc.
- Prior experience with Operating systems like Linux, Android, etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.