This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Backend Developer - PHP, Laravel
Posted by sagar dewan (@sagardewan)
About the company
We are a mission driven team of design, law and technology professionals that strives to provide a good Match to Everyone. We believe that a superior customer experience and good data can help .
We are building the first Whatsapp based Matrimony application and working exclusively with religious institutions to facilitate the same.
Skill Set Required:
- Frameworks: PHP/Laravel, Jquery, Bootstrap, MySQL
- Basics of AWS - Provision and run EC2, work with S3 buckets
- Basics of security and data protection
- Integration of third-party APIs
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code. Having a basic understanding of usability and UX.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Git
- Candidates with strong interest in Consumer finance would be preferred
The values that we look for in Candidates are:
- Customer centricity: We believe an ability to empathise with customers will help us find the best match for their son/daughterThe developer should be able to prioritise the roadmap based on the customer needs.
- Outcome and data oriented: The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams: The developer must be able to manage cross functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards the customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.