This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Its a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, as a key team member with an ambitious and motivated start-up team to build a product that is changing the way how online tutoring works. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites. Being a start-up, ability to work independently is must.
- Develop back-end components that are scalable and reusable, which aligns with the existing architecture.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Design, build, test and document code.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems.
- Its 80% backend and 20% frontend position, sometimes you have to work on the most basic frontend part in relation to the backend code that you have developed.
- Expertise in Python framework- Django and Rest.
- Basic understanding of tech stacks: Postgres, Git.
- Refreshments: Snacks served during working hours.
- Huge learning opportunity: Learn and get training directly from the founding team, become a part of the team that works passionately and tirelessly to create a solution to different problems in the E-learning sector.
- Team work: Become a part of the team that works passionately and tirelessly to create solutions for different problems in the E-learning sector.
- Become team leaders: We are a Bootstrapped startup and are growing rapidly, currently in the stage of team building and expansion. You will get the opportunity to learn things quickly and become team leaders as you grow
- Celebrations & fun activities: We value our employees, and the efforts they put day & night tirelessly. Regular company get togethers are organised so that everyone get to know people from other teams as well.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer