This post is from trysaral.com, which may or may not be affiliated with getsaral.com
We're looking to work with a fullstack engineer (backend strength preferred) to join our founding core team.
Interview process (<7 days):
- 30m intro call
- 30m tech chat
- Quick take-home project (2-3h of work)
- 30m follow up chat
- 8 - 12 LPA
- No PF, no deductions
- NodeJS Express (MERN)
- Proficient in AWS
- Strong understanding of fundamentals such as OOP and Databases
- Well maintained Github and Linkedin profiles
- At least one open-source project deployed to the cloud that we can check
- Demonstrated ability to obsess over coding challenges, hackathon participation.
- Ability to do at least 10 pushups.
We don't hire based on meaningless DSA questions. You'll be a good fit if you're obsessed with web technologies and want to solve important problems for customers. We use MERN.
Our culture is the perk.
- No daily sync meetings that drain everybody’s time.
- Completely remote and async - no permanent office or “3-days office” policy. Most communication & collaboration done async over slack and notion - you never have to adjust your schedule to accommodate for a 9 am call.
- No strict work hours. Have a music class at 2 pm every day? Skip work to attend. As long as you get work done, we don’t care about the exact hours you work every day.
- Salary at the start of the month, not at the end.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer