This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Truthfools mission is to bring joy, entertainment, truth among its viewers. Being a live streaming platform we're entering into news domain. Around 70%-80% news are fake and something is required to be done to make world a better place. Truthfools has decided it will take its accountability in making world a better place. We are looking for a passionate Reporter to participate in the creative cycle of a news story by investigating and writing rich and unbiased “scoops”.
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news stories
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes
- Contact, interview and research sources
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producers etc
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the “beat” by studying papers, attending events etc.
- While conducting interviews take balance approach between constructive criticism and appreciation.
- Proven working experience as a Reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- BS degree in journalism or mass communications
Interested candidates can email their resume to [email protected]
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer