This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Truthfools mission is to bring joy, entertainment, truth & success in life of our consumers. At Truthfools, We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Davinci Resolve, Nuke, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Interested candidates can email their resume with link to video portfolio to [email protected]
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer