Posted by Hr Manager
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help build and scale Truthfools's cloud infrastructure. You'll be responsible for architecting, implementing, scaling, and maintaining our compute infrastructure and instituting best practices for our technology stack. You'll work closely with the engineering team to scope and develop new features for Truthfools's product development and infrastructure.
* Design, develop and support applications and systems under the team’s scope,
* Write clean, maintainable, performant, and well-tested code to implement new features and fix bugs.
* Write unit tests, integration tests, and work with QA to coordinate timely regression for new features.
* Monitor live system metrics, respond to alerts, and troubleshoot production issues.
* Investigate and understand existing system technical functionality and propose technical improvements.
* Collaborate with Product, Design, and Business stakeholders to plan and prioritize new feature development.
* Communicate changes in project estimates, dependencies, and blockers with affected stakeholders quickly.
* Own feature development and projects through design, development, testing, release and production.
* Understand and improve the scalability, maintainability, availability, and visibility of applications.
* Be flexible and quick to respond to changing business priorities and requirements.
* Document newly implemented technologies and application functionality.
* Learn new technologies, practices and business concepts to solve new problems as Truthfools grows.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
* Expert knowledge of REST APIs.
* Experience with microservices, or service oriented architecture.
* Experience with databases (either SQL or NoSQL)
* Good unit testing and integration testing practices.
* Experience with message queue architecture.
* Good communication skills with positive attitude.
Good to have
* Working with open source technologies such as Kafka, Debezium, Elasticsearch, etc
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Video Streaming
* Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer