Posted by Hr Manager
Truthfools https://hasjob.co/truthfools.com/9hbxf , Bangalore · truthfools.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Truthfools is a live streaming platform on mission to bring entertainment, truth & joy in our consumers lives. This role is for Truthfools technology department. We are seeking an innovative C++ developer to design high-end applications for Truthfools. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback. To ensure success as a C++ developer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- C++ certification preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a C++ software developer.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer