This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Engineer
Posted by Hr Manager
As a member of the team you will design and implement a diverse set of tools that power our live streaming service a great interactive, expressible experience. A strong candidate for the our team will either be an excellent software generalist, or someone who is exceptionally strong in either backend or frontend engineering.
* Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Work closely with backend engineers to seamlessly integrate with frontend systems.
* Work closely with researchers to build efficient and intuitive UI that accelerate their workflows.
* Collaborate with product managers and application engineers to formulate user stories and develop designs and specifications.
* Provide technical leadership and innovation to improve developer productivity, product reliability, and overall system resiliency.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
* 3+ years' experience building applications for the web, iOS, Android
* Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Strong UI and graphic design sensibilities.
* Experience with OpenGL, WebGL, or THREE.js
* Modern internet protocols (websockets, mTLS, gRPC, oauth, etc.)
* Knowledge of machine learning, computer vision, or neural networks is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer