This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
• We are looking for a Project Leader with background of POS ( Point of Sale ) who would own the entire mobile application life cycle developement (concept, design, test, release and support).
• The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. Support POS (Point of Sales) and POS hardware
• Implement solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
• Great interpersonal skills and common sense approach
• Creative, dynamic, open minded, pro-active and enthusiastic
• Able to self-control working day in an environment with a lot of freedom
• Able to work quickly, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good analytic skills
• Strong problem-solving and organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
- Can manage team, work, client, deadlines, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Open to learn new technologies like Flutter : Cross platform frameworks,
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer