This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a hacker/geek, an excellent programmer who can write/debug code, set up servers/network and fix problems of system stability or performance. Someone with extensive software development background and devops/Linux administration experience is needed for this role. The person will be required to work in an agile environment with latest cutting edge technology stack.
We are looking for someone with:
- Deep understanding of programming concepts (OOP/functional, encapsulation, optimisation, multi-threading, operating systems, TCP-IP etc.) with good amount of programming experience using these concepts.
- Experience of setting up systems for running production code.
- Ability to solve technical problems at code and infrastructure level.
- Craving for taking up any kind of technical challenges.
Responsibilities will include:
- Talking to end users for writing software requirement specifications.
- Solving challenging tech problems like code optimisation algorithms, infrastructure scale-out issues, among others.
- Talking to dev team and helping them out with tech issues.
- Ensuring very high quality production code.
- Incorporating software development best practices.
- Be part of research and experimentation with different (new) innovative technologies.
- Implement infrastructure automation using latest DevOps tools.
- Handle production deployment, related processes, and issues.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.