Back-end developer (Python or Node.js) for EdTech product
Posted by Viraj Soni (@virajsoni)
We are building an ed-tech product for kids for learning & test their skill on various topics. The product includes an e-commerce component where users can subscribe to various plans and a customer dashboard where they are able to use the purchased product.
- Implementing the backend system in Python or Node.js(Preferably Python) for the e-commerce and the customer dashboards.
- Integration of external services including Stripe, MailChimp, etc.
- Integration of a headless CMS. (Contentful, Prismic or Netlify CMS)
- Communication and co-ordinating remotely with product managers and front-end developers.
- Proficient in core back-end language. (Python or Node.js)
- Proficient in PostgreSQL.
- Ability to build GraphQL APIs.
- Experience working with Hasura.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of scalable applications.
Good to have:
- Experience in integrating Stripe services.
- Basic DevOps.
- Basic understanding of front-end library ReactJS.
- This is a contract job opportunity and not full-time employment. Based on the work done for this project, opportunity for a long term engagement for multiple projects.
- The project duration, based on our initial estimations, is roughly 12-16weeks. (3-4 months)
- Should be able to work at least 40hrs/week.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer