This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Python/Django developer for EdTech product
Posted by Viraj Soni (@virajsoni)
We are building an ed-tech product for kids for learning & test their skill on various topics. The product includes an e-commerce component where users can subscribe to various plans and a customer dashboard where they are able to use the purchased product.
- Implementing the backend system in Python/Django for the e-commerce and the customer dashboards.
- Integration of external services including Stripe, MailChimp, etc.
- Integration of a headless CMS. (Contentful, Prismic or Netlify CMS)
- Communication and co-ordinating remotely with product managers and front-end developers.
- Writing Graphql schema and resolvers
- Proficient in core back-end language. (Python/Django)
- Proficient in PostgreSQL.
- Ability to build GraphQL APIs.
- Experience working with Hasura.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of scalable applications.
Good to have:
- Experience in integrating Stripe services.
- Basic DevOps.
- Basic understanding of front-end library ReactJS.
- This is a contract job opportunity and not full-time employment. Based on the work done for this project, opportunity for a long term engagement for multiple projects.
- The project duration, based on our initial estimations, is roughly 10-12 weeks.
- Should be able to work at least 40hrs/week.