Front-end developer (ReactJS) for EdTech product
Posted by Viraj Soni (@virajsoni)
We are building an ed-tech product for kids for learning & test their skill on various topics. The product includes an e-commerce component where users can subscribe to various plans and a customer dashboard where they are able to use the purchased product.
- Building the front-end UI and integration with back-end services.
- Integration of external services including Stripe, Mailchimp, etc.
- UI templates for basic email notifications.
- Communication and co-ordinating remotely with product managers and back-end developers.
- Proficient in ReactJS & GraphQL.
- Experience building a scalable SPA(Single Page Application).
- Should have a firm grasp and understanding of buiding a design system with SCSS/CSS-in-JS & ES6/ES7
- Working knowledge of best practices for desktop/mobile web performance and optimisations.
- Thorough understanding of development of responsive/mobile-first web pages.
- Understanding of graceful degradation principles for different levels of browser support.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of scalable applications.
- Strong browser testing and debugging skills.
Good to have
- Experience in integrating Stripe services.
- Understanding of SEO / SEM best practices.
- Familiarity with Design tools such as Sketch & Invision.
- Please note that this is a contract job opportunity and not full-time employment. Based on the work done for this project, opportunity for a long term engagement for multiple projects.
- The project duration, based on our initial estimations, is roughly 12-16weeks (3-4 months)
- Should be able to work at least 40hrs/week
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer