Lead PHP Engineer
Posted by Viraj Soni (@virajsoni)
We are a consulting and product development firm working with a mix of startups and corporate clients.
Currently we are working in education tech domain.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer with expertise in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Building new features for existing products written in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Providing support for various user facing dashboards & couple of e-commerce sites.
- Migration from existing webapps to modern tech stack.
- Building MVPs and working on new products from ground-up
- Should have expertise in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of core PHP, MySql, PostgreSQL & Maria DB.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of Web APIs & cURL.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with deploying and managing PHP applications to web servers.
- Able to write basic HTML required in PHP.
Good to have:
- Experience in setting up and working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Basic DevOps.
- Ruby on Rails knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of serverless framework.
- Compensation upto 8L/p.a
- Option to work from home.
- Flexible leave policies.
- Opportunities to build scalable products from ground-up.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer