This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - SDE II - Full Stack/ MERN Stack (1-5 yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Roles and responsibilities:
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack professional to be an integral part of its Apps team. The Apps team is an essential part of the Technology team at Tracxn and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization, and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Tracxn platform. There are currently more than 20 billion data points in the platform which need to be processed, aggregated, and presented in UI across 400+ screens in different ways.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API, etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning-based, and merit-driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills.
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Skills we consider: React.JS, Vue.JS, Angular.JS, Node.js, Express.JS, MongoDB, etc.
- Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Design and develop end-to-end applications with very high quality.