This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Software Engineer - Backend (0-3 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty
About Technology Team
Tracxn’s Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
- We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Coding
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Good design skills
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- The skills that we consider:
Java, MYSQL, Python, SpringMVC, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Ansible, Kibana, Spring Boot, Elastic Search, AWS
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer