This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Senior Software Engineer - Platform (1-7 yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing
application and infrastructure frameworks.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Platform, you will get hands-on experience in the latest
technologies and skills like Java, Spring, Python, NodeJS, Ansible, AWS, Docker, Kafka,
Mongo, MySql, Redis, ELK Stack etc.
The incumbent in this role would demonstrate a strong focus on framework development,
infrastructure management, as well as large-scale production engineering and orchestration.
What we are looking for
● Expertise in at least one programming/scripting language.
● Understanding of software development methodologies.
● Experience in configuring and managing enterprise monitoring and resource tracking
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS,
● Knowledge of System, Network and Application security principles and practices.
● Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka).
● Experience in versioning tools like Git.
● In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues,
locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work).
● Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, SSH, etc.
● Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking).
● Knowledge in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc).
● Build frameworks that will act as a base for developing applications.
● Build common utilities that will be leveraged by multiple applications.
● Build products to manage application lifecycle.
● Build interfaces and products to act as a bridge between cloud providers and
● Manage and maintain systems like Kafka, Mongo, Mysql, ELK.
● Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible.
● Keep the customer-facing services highly available and performant.
● Develop and maintain design documentation.
● Actively participate in RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for high priority incidents and work
with respective teams on preventive measures.
What we have to offer
● Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
● Learn to design a system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
● No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
● Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
● Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT)