Tracxn - Technology - DevOps Engineer (0-3 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing and scaling the technology platform. As a DevOps Engineer, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, Shell Script, Python, NodeJS, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Elastic Stack, Redis, Spring, etc
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Experience in server and application-status monitoring
- Experience in software-automation production systems (like Jenkins)
- Expertise in software development methodologies
- Experience in at least one of the scripting languages
- Experience in versioning tools like Git
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Experience with Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Play)
About Technology Team
Tracxn’s Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer